The goal is to record the largest number of votes that the district has ever seen. Your voice matters and your vote is your voice.
What are the changes with the approval of this tentative agreement?
1. New base salary $48,500 for those hired after July 1, 2022.
2. Salary for existing employees
a. Highly Effective Performance Pay $1700
b. Effective Performance Pay $1250
c. Grandfathered/Continuing Contract $1300
***Salary is not moved to $48,500 and then raise added***
3. ESOL Supplement for $1500 yearly to be added to supplement schedule.
4. One-time Retention Incentive Supplement in the amount of $50 per year for each year recognized by the district for each instructional employee with ten years or more of experience. (Minimum amount $500)
5. One-time, one-paycheck benefits premium deduction holiday
6. No design changes to medical health plan. There is a change to the administrator of the plan, but deductibles, co-pays, and out of
pocket amounts remain the same.
7. Flexible Spending Account Match of $250 from the district when employee contributes $750.
8. Contract Language Addition: Extended Workday Compensation
9. Memorandum of Understanding:
a. oTech CAPE Reward
b. Flex Day.
***All calculation and payments retroactive to July 1, 2022