These are the documents discussed at last night’s bargaining meeting. We talked from 5 until at least 7.

The team decided to accept this tentative agreement. We made this decision after talking to the AR’s to get their feedback. The AR’s provided feedback based upon the atmosphere of their schools. The bargaining team members also got a feel for the sentiment at their schools. It was not an easy decision.

The power is in your hands, now. You decide to ratify or not. The school board decides to approve the changes or not.

I am working with the election committee to choose a ratification vote day. In the meanwhile, I will post the language, so you have a chance to digest the information and decide for yourself.

OCEA Members can discuss privately on our discussion forums.